The Leadership Mentoring Community is a group mentoring program, connecting leaders with other leaders as a cohort to learn from and develop each other. This community also benefits from scheduled meetings with subject matter experts and leaders who provide insight and guidance to the group.
For more information, contact Rhonda Tompkins.
Why Become a Mentor?
- DEVELOP feedback and critical thinking skills
- GROW your network within the organization
- ADVANCE your leadership skills
- GAIN better understanding of the organization
Why Become a Mentee?
- GROW professional networks
- LEARN to navigate workplace challenges
- DEVELOP your leadership skills
- EXPLORE opportunities and build your career path
One of the greatest values of mentors is the ability to see ahead what others cannot see and to help them navigate a course to their destination. - John C. Maxwell